Getting started with the Oxford Analytica Investor Brief is quick and simple. Once you have signed-up for your monthly subscription, you are ready to access the content.
You sign in to the Investor Brief using the email and password chosen when you subscribed. Your welcome email from Client Success will contain a reminder of your logon details. You can use the "forgotten password" link if you have forgotten your password.
Key features of the Investor Brief
The Oxford Analytica Investor Brief® delivers timely and relevant assessments of emerging trends and contingencies in the global political economy – and what they mean for you.
- A daily email alert covering the two or three key global events of relevance to investors with a direct click-through to Oxford Analytica’s full underlying analysis.
- A subscriber-only weekly newsletter, the Week in Perspective, that focuses on topics that may not yet be on your radar and explains why they may become market-moving.
- Interact with an expert panel in our real-time monthly webinars on issues of the day
- Access to Oxford Analytica’s analysts for follow-up questions, as well as our global network of 1,500 subject specialists available for per diem consultation.
- Access to the fully searchable archive of past Oxford Analytica Daily Brief content.
- The ability to personalise your daily email alerts by following a particular topic or country
Turn on email alerts
As a new user, you will be subscribed to the Week in Perspective email when you sign-up, and you will be given the option of also receiving the daily Investor Brief email. We recommend you say ‘yes’ to receiving this. You can also turn it on/off at any time using the Alerts feature, and tailor what it contains using the Follows feature.
Add the Investor Brief to your mobile home screen
The Investor Brief offers a fully responsive site that works brilliantly in the browsers of smartphones, tablets as well as desktops and laptops. So go ahead and use this website as much as you like, wherever and whenever is most convenient to you. If you want the convenience of a direct link to the Investor Brief on your home screen of your device - be it smartphone or tablet, Android or Apple – checkout this helpful guide.
Asking for help
If you need help, please see the menu for help on many additional topics or contact client success