Welcome to the Investor Brief
For over 35 years, Oxford Analytica has been bringing insight and analysis of global events to decision-makers in governments and leading international companies. Now we are harnessing that depth of experience to help private investors spot the trends and developments around the world that will soon impact US investments.
New to the Investor Brief?
Put some of the world’s smartest minds at your service and let us help you to:
- Assess the impact of current conditions on your investment strategies
- Anticipate unforeseen geopolitical and macro risks to your asset allocation
- Spot trends and events that will move markets ahead of the news cycle and ahead of other private investors
As a client, you will get:
- A daily email alert covering the two or three key global events of relevance to US investors with a direct click-through to Oxford Analytica’s full underlying analysis.
- A subscriber-only weekly newsletter, the Week in Perspective, from the Editor, that focuses on topics that may not yet be on your radar and explains why they may become market-moving.
- Unlimited access to Oxford-Analytica’s award-winning web-based daily macro intelligence report.
- Curated collection of must-read articles for the investor, updated weekly
- Participation in Oxford Analytica’s webinars for clients.
- Access to Oxford Analytica’s analysts and global network of 1,500 subject specialists available for per diem consultation.
- Access to Oxford Analytica’s bespoke advisory services for scenario planning to identify new and developing opportunities for investment and stress testing to identify asset allocation risks.
Who can access this site?
Anyone with an active Investor Brief subscription has access to this site. Simply sign in with your email address and password. If you're not sure of your email address or password, you can request a reminder. For more information about subscription options, please contact client success.
Help & Feedback
If you need help, please see the menu for help on many additional topics or contact client success. We always welcome feedback on our website and new features and are running an active improvement programme. See the Feedback page for more information.
More about the Investor Brief
To find out more about the Investor Brief, our processes, and our methodology, please go to here.